There are some times where bigger is better. For instance, an epic sword. An ice cream sundae. The BFG. And then there are times when smaller is really what we need. Our entertainment center is already overrun with consoles and equipment. And we have a storage bin just for our remote controls. We do not need another oversized controller that attempts to be everything for all our devices.
What about a tiny one? Fits in your pocket and lets you control the volume on an iPhone’s playlist on the other side of the party. That could be good, right? Helps you find your keys. We could use that. None of our current stash of controllers does that. Lets you use a D-pad on your Android games. Now we’re talkin’.
- The smallest wireless controller for mobile devices
- Take control of any iOS/Android-powered (Bluetooth-enabled) Media Player app from up to 100 feet away (includes Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Wireless range: 100 ft.
- Use as a camera remote with your smartphone (Android users will need to download a camera app that uses volume + to activate the shutter)
- Supports emulators, plus hundreds of games in the App Store and Google Play are iMpulse-compatible, no configuration needed
- 6 button layout: 4 on the front and 2 on the back
- Multiple controllers can be used with the same device for multiplayer action
- Works with D-pad on the left or right
- Buttons feature white backlighting
- Really, really small but hard to lose (activate a free app on a device paired with your iMpulse, and it’ll chirp if it’s within 100 ft. – keep it on your keychain to find your keys)
- SDK available
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium polymer (~9 hours continuous play, charging cable included, full charge takes 3 hours)
- Play or control while recharging via USB
- Dimensions: 2.7″ long x 1.3″ wide x 0.6″ high
- Includes: iMpulse and Micro USB charging cable
- Made in the USA