Wireless navigation. Limitless fun
Generating its own Wi-Fi wireless connection for your smart device, Rover 2.0 can travel up to 200 ft. unobstructed–or up to 100 ft. around walls and into other rooms. Navigation is easy. Sight through Rover’s on-board video camera, using the on-screen driving controls. Or navigate by G-Drive Mode, using your device’s accelerometer like a steering wheel for more realistic adventures.
Wide-angle video camera with infrared night vision
An adjustable wide-angle camera lets you see what Rover 2.0 sees. You can even turn off the headlights remotely and see in the dark, using the camera’s undetectable infrared night vision. Even better? You can record and share your missions online, uploading video and stills directly from the App to your favorite Website or social media page.
Communicate via 2-way audio
Halt, who goes there? A built-in microphone and speaker let you hear everything Rover 2.0 hears…and transmit your own reply, whether it’s a secret password or an addition to the family grocery list. With Rover 2.0, you have eyes and ears everywhere!
Lets you set Rover to record and repeat specific routes at your command.
- Drive it with your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® device, or with Android™ smart phones and tablets
- See in the dark using Rover’s built-in night vision
- Stream and record live video and stills
- Upload videos and stills to Facebook, Youtube and Twitter sites right from the App
- Control the angle of the video camera remotely
- Its wide-angle lens captures more of its surroundings
- Listen to sound from Rover’s travels and transmit your own audio back through Rover’s built-in speaker
- Navigate with on-screen controls or “steer” using your control device’s accelerometer
- Built-in headlights can be controlled remotely
- Wireless range up to 200 ft. unobstructed, 100 ft. around walls and into other rooms
- Free App from the iTunes® App Store and Google Play
- Uses 6 AA batteries