This is the in-car device that works with an iPhone to access over 45,000 AM/FM and Internet radio stations. Plugging into a car’s 12-volt power socket, it communicates with an iPhone using Bluetooth; a radio station is streamed through an iPhone and played through a car’s radio over an unused FM frequency. A free iPhone app streams 45,000 stations live, including nationwide NPR stations as well as Pandora and Grooveshark stations. The transmitter’s buttons can remotely control the iPhone’s app for scanning for stations and selecting presets. It can also plug into a car stereo with auxiliary inputs using the included cable.
- Previous story The Smartphone Credit Card Terminal
- Next story The Futurist’s Hand Activated iPhone Speaker
- The Portable LP to MP3 ConverterApril 30, 2015
- The Outdoor WiFi Live Monitoring CameraApril 30, 2015
- The Smartphone Charging Cable PenMarch 28, 2015
- Denon® wifi HEOS 3 Wireless SpeakerJanuary 20, 2015