This is the Bluetooth device that projects a laser-generated keyboard onto any flat, opaque surface, providing an instant keyboard for any iPad, iPhone, or Android phone. The Class II laser device generates a 9 3/4″-wide x 4″-deep keyboard with 3/4″ keys and recognizes keystrokes in three dimensions by an optical sensor that detects finger placement at different areas on the keyboard, distinguishing between a finger hovering above the space bar or a number key. An invisible infrared horizontal plane projected millimeters above the surface detects actual contact with “keys”-when the plane is interrupted by a finger, the projector assigns a keyboard character, passing it along to a paired device. Keeps pace with typing speeds up to 400 characters-per-minute.
- Previous story The Superior Slide And Negative To Digital Picture Converter
- Next story The Smartphone Credit Card Terminal
- The Portable LP to MP3 ConverterApril 30, 2015
- The Outdoor WiFi Live Monitoring CameraApril 30, 2015
- The Smartphone Charging Cable PenMarch 28, 2015
- Denon® wifi HEOS 3 Wireless SpeakerJanuary 20, 2015